Select your product:
Downloads for nio 2/4
Fixed audio streaming issues in OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OSX Mountain Lion compatibility
- Fixed glitches on input stream
- On USB3.0 ports, using nioFxRack causes the audio signal to become distorted. A workaround is to connect the nio via a powered USB2.0 hub
- Adds Windows 8 compatibility
This version installs the nio driver along with nioFxRack Standalone.
It does not install the VST/AU versions of nioFxRack.
Please note that if you wish to use the nioFxRack VST/AU versions it is advised that you install the previous release (1.3) first.
This update applies to Mac OSX only.
1) Adds OSX Lion Compatibility
2) Fixed issue with MIDI I/O on OSX Lion
3) Fixed issue with buffer audio stream in nioFxRack Standalone
This is a complete installer including drivers, AU, VST and standalone versions of the NioFxRack software.
VERSION 1.3 RELEASE NOTES
1) Adds support for win7 64bit
2) Improved MIDI performance with running status, active sense & MIDI clock
3) Fix for potential BSOD
4) Updated Digital Driver Signature
1) Awakening from sleep may require replugging the nio usb
2) There are problems using multiple USB 1 devices on the same USB bus on a win7 system.
1) Adds support 64bit kernel
2) improved MIDI performance with running status, active sense & MIDI clock
Please note that if you are running OS 10.7 Lion, the latest beta version includes Lion compatibility:
Additional presets for the nio FX Rack, including mastering, FX and vocal presets.